Sunday, January 22, 2012

LION

Alot's been going on since i've last posted....I can't really remember when the last one was to be honest. A couple days ago I shaved my cat, Lilo....here's a pic of him. He LOVES his little lion cut. He won't stop strutting his stuff around the house, and for some reason he's about a billion times more affectionate. Apparently he feels like a whole new man.


I also finally got my dermals done on thursday(3 on my right forearm), and it really wasn't bad at all! I'm really happy I have them, I just hope that they heal well. I have to leave bandages on for about 2 months. So it better be worth it! I can post photos later, so far not many people at all have seen it, just because I don't want to be constantly taking the bandages off for sanitary reasons.

I'm working on a hoodie for myself(finally)that I think will be super rad, I will also post that when i'm done! Let's just say think rocabilly/furry/grunge? And a bit of a punk vibe. Idk it's going to be awesome!!!!!!

There's a site that I stumbled upon recently that I haven't seen in forever! It was one of my favorite sites when I was younger, and started my inspiration for designing. I was really into japanese street fashion, and this site was incredible!(and still is super sweet)
it's www.gobbolino.com (or www.gobbolino.co.uk whatever you prefer)
I think these pirate hat's are really fun.







I'm planning on sewing alot tonight and tomorrow morning, so hopefully I will post a bit more very shortly....i've been in an awesome creative mood lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment