Sunday, January 22, 2012

NEW SEASON NEW LOVE

Just so you all know I (maverick clothing) will be showing some new looks for spring at a fashion show on April 15 @7pm at Segredo. This show is for a Magazine release party for MODA magazine. It's a local college fashion magazine, so awesome!!!! So far 3 other local madison designers will also be showing, including my good friend The Bare Tree (www.thebaretree.com) I'm pretty excited about this, I will update my blog with any new information about this event! It seems like it will be very relaxed and fun.

Sometimes I just can't resist new shoes...okay nevermind. I have very little self control when it comes to shoes.

Here are my favorites for spring!

all found on urbanoutfitters.com

Jeffre Campbell Multi Buckle Wedge
$149


Matiko Modern Cut Out Wedge
$148


Jeffrey Campbell Perforated Wedge
$169


Miista Mesh Buckle Boot
$229

No comments:

Post a Comment