Sunday, January 22, 2012

NOITAVRESBO

It can be really funny coming to coffee shops alone. I've only been at burriques coffee shop for about 30 min, and I have already witnessed 2 incredibly awkward conversations. One I think was a first date....lots of lulls. It got really bad when they started talking about the weather, then just stared out the window. Now, it's two friends who haven't seen each other in a while. It seems like they never were that great of friends. Again lots of awkward pauses, I kind of feel bad for these people. But at the same time, it makes me laugh and feel so happy i'm not in their situation at the moment.

On the flip side. Just had an awesome fashion show on thursday. It was super last minute, so I only put 6 items in. It ended up being quite successful, and it was a blast. Definitely one of the top most fun shows ever, next to meat market. I will post photos soon!

I have added all the items to my etsy though :) I'm having trouble parting with most all of them.....I really love the tanks i've made! I've been a crazy lately and turning all my old band t's into sweet racerback tanks. New favorite thing.
Here are some of the tanks from the show.....





ohhh p.s. I'm thinking about getting a new laptop. And I think I'm going to go for an alienware....

No comments:

Post a Comment