Sunday, January 22, 2012

PAST BLAST

This is one of my favorites....if you know my, i'm obsessed with anything paranormal. So seeing this in the photo I took using a pin hole camera made me super excited. I took this photo back in high school during my black and white photography class. I was focusing the camera on the clown doll, however you can see that there is a woman standing in the background. Let me tell you, I was alone when taking this photo....not sure what to think of this. If you are a photo expert, let me know your thoughts!




Here is something I painted during another art class in high school, i'm not all that great at painting, but I think this was pretty ok.




This is one I was really proud of when I was in high school. I still put it up in every place I live :)

1 comment:

  1. I dig that last painting, there's a lot of cool stuff in there.

    ReplyDelete