Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MOO MOO

Here are some pictures from today. I got a pic of my sister and brother. My brother always looks like that just as an fyi..... :p jk jk. We went jet skiing today in the ocean. It was so fun. I almost fell off a few times ahah. I would go super fast up to some waves and get some good air ;) It was awesome. But I was super nervous about falling, since it was about 500 feet from shore. We were wayyyy out. Also the room service made another funny creation out of towels on my bed. Today it was a little cow looking thing. I had to take a picture of it. My sister and I decided that we are going to hide the little animals, and try and collect them. Then on the last day, leave them in a pile and take a pic. (last sentence was my idea lol) But yes, that is what I'm leaving you with today. Oh made another design, one more to go for the t shirt/tank/hoodie line....almost complete. I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment