Tuesday, March 27, 2012

PLAYA DEL CARMEN BEACH

Well here are some pictures from the beach, it's super nice here. Some parts of the beach are better than others, our area isn't the greatest but oh well! When I was walking the beach yesterday I saw some super awesome fish in the water. I wanted to take pictures of them on this little walk I went on, but the waves were too big. I'm hoping to go later today when the water has calmed down.


When we got back from the walk, we went to our room and found towels made into a heart on my bed with fresh flowers. I thought it was cute so I took a photo.


Our family is talking about visiting some Mayan ruins, but i'm just a bit nervous about leaving the resort. I'm fine with staying here and reading, drawing, laying out and such. But we'll see. It would be nice, but it's about 1 1/2 hours from our resort for one of the ruins. But the super awesome one with the largest Mayan pyramid is over 2 1/2 hours away....eeek. But if we go, I guess some of the locals will be cooking food, there are super cool springs to swim in, as well as a crazy zip line over water/in the forest. It sounds awesome. If we go I'm definitely taking pictures.


It's weird having tattoos here. I'm pretty sure I have the most tattoos out of anybody I've seen here. It makes me stand out a lot, and I constantly have people commenting on them. So many have said "oh I saw that tattoo on you yesterday, but this other one is cool" It's weird having people notice you so much, I don't like it much haha. I'd rather just blend in here. Also helps not to have many tattoos when you're walking around the market area.


My sister also took a couple snaps of me. So I decided to post them. My hair is all kinds of crazy colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment