Monday, August 27, 2012

MUSIC MONDAYS

If you don't know this already, I am guilty to say that I love listening to hardcore bands.  Don't get me wrong, my staple is still anything indie/acoustic, but I always have a place in my heart for the bands with breakdowns, screaming, and a fantastic "hardcore" fashion sense. (studded belts, ripped black skinnny jeans, band tees and so on)

OF MICE AND MEN

This is my current favorite song (one of many current favorites).  This band I've not really listened to much, but I'm in love with this guys slight crackle in his voice.







This isn't a huge Music Monday, as I'm heading to work very shortly, but I will post my most recent outfit as well.  So I think that's a fair trade.  These aren't my favorite photos, but I love my cardigan!  I just got it from work the other day, I couldn't help myself.  I also got another cardigan the same day that's super cool. The back of it has a rib cage cut out, I'll definitely have to do an outfit post with that one as well.






Cardigan: Hot Topic $39
Shoes: Hot Topic $42
Bag: Hot Topic $30










No comments:

Post a Comment