Thursday, August 2, 2012

NEW JACKET I MADE



I have been working on this lovely little jacket for a while now!  I have torn off the sleeves, added studs, patches, took it in, and bleached it out!  I'm quite happy with it!









Well I have to get to work. Again.  I've been super overwhelmed lately, and my blogging may be scarce for the next two weeks.  I'm getting ready for a corporate visit at my store, as well as moving on the 15th....ugh not looking forward to all this.  Not to mention stress levels have exceeded what they should be for so many reasons.  I think I need to escape soon!



3 comments:

  1. GREAT job! this jacket is amazing and beautiful and i want it! love city and colour! <3

    http://doodleheartx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you did an amazing job! i totally loved it :)

    edankb.blogspot.com
    would you mind following each other?

    xx, eda

    ReplyDelete