Friday, August 17, 2012

QUICK RECAP

As you all know, I've been in the process of moving.  I just got internet literally 10 minutes ago, and am just doing a quick update.  The place is awesome!  Super cute, and I'm in love with my patio :)  I'll post photos of the place once I've finished decorating.  But to hold you off for a bit, i'm posting just a few instagram photos.  I'm just super busy with unpacking and getting everything ready.  If you have instagram, again you can follow me kbgarland13


Favorite tea, Barry's tea :)


I'm a sucker for margaritas and salsa.... So good!


We got this awesome charmander shirt at Hot Topic...super stoked!


My cat loves baskets.....currently he is sleeping in a box.

So excited to finally have a decent sized closet!!!!  I've changed it since this photo, and have added many of clothes.  I also just went out and bought 25 more of the huggable hangers.  I'm so happy to not have to go through my clothes all the time.  I can now keep them!


My cat, Lilo, was tired from moving.  I was just anticipating the stack of boxes to fall over.


Me and my boyfriend, ain't he handsome? 



My cat is obsessed with baskets, especially this one!



Sorry for the lack of posts!  Again, I will be back on track once my moving is finished :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear moving in is going well. I'm moving to an apartment in about a month for school and I'd be lying if I said i wasn't anxious. Also, love the Charmander shirt.

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes moving can be stressful, but at the same time, it's so exciting and nice to be in a new place :)

      Delete
  2. Cool post! Love it! You're a brilliant blogger. Looking forward to more... Hope you've had a great weekend so far!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm hoping to be back on track with blogging very soon!

      Kayla

      Delete