Tuesday, September 11, 2012

INSTAGRAM

 Here's a quick recap of my times on Instagram.  If you have it, my username is Kbgarland13.


This cider is amazing.  I love anything pumpkin, and I love cider....(it's really the only beer-like drink I can have since I'm allergic to gluten/wheat)  If you get the chance, you need to try this.  Super noms.


It was my grandma's birthday this weekend.   She took our family on a boat tour called the Betty Lou.  It was a gorgeous night.  Super nice out.  This is my little bro (he's 13 and taller than me!)


This is me and my boyfriend, Weston. :)


A photo of my parents.  They look cute :)



Found this cake pan....it's amazing.  I really want this.  Maybe find some good gluten free muffin recipe to use it with.



This is one of my favorite necklaces.


My aunt/uncle gave me this journal a while ago.  Lately I've been feeling that I need something with me at all times to jot down ideas/feelings/drawings.....really whatever sparks my mind.  So I've started carrying this around.  It's so pretty.










No comments:

Post a Comment