Monday, September 24, 2012

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO LATELY

It's been a long time since I've posted.  Many apologies.  Here's an update on what I've been up to.

Last weekend me, my boyfriend, and 2 friends went to my cabin.  It's in northern Wisconsin, the weather couldn't have been more perfect. We had a blast.  I wish we could have stayed longer, it was so great to just get away from the city and be outside, grill out, and go on mini adventures.  It got my boyfriend and I seriously contemplating staying up there for a whole summer and working locally.  I would be in heaven.

This is a photo of this bog my dad and brother had found years back.  It's nestled in the woods about 100 feet from the road.  It's so gorgeous there!



Here's my boyfriend(Weston) cooking us breakfast.  


Here's my friends that came up to the cabin!


Here's a picture of our driveway up there.


Weston and I went to the bar, and he gave me $.50 to play the claw machine game.  Haha and I won!  I named him Batman. 




So that was my last weekend.  Another thing that's new is I've started going back to acupuncture.  I went for the first time in years today.  I've been having terrible headaches daily, and just feeling overall fuzzy minded.  It's very expensive, but my mom said she would pay for it if I don't get anymore tattoos(I can finish my chest, but that's it)  I'm so happy and fortunate to have a mom that will do this for me.  It's so awful feeling like this daily, and I'm really looking forward to feeling 100%.

If you've never tried acupuncture before, and you have headaches or any type of issue, you must try it.  It's absolutely incredible what it does.  The person I go to is a genius, and on top of acupuncture, he finds what supplements your body is lacking to fix the problem internally.  It ends up being a lot of things to take daily, but it's worth it.

To tell you just how crazy this work is, here's a little example.  My neck and shoulders are so tight all the time, it's literally hard as a rock (which you can imagine directly influences my headaches).  But when he puts the needles in, all of that tension went away immediately.

Another example.  My mom has a problem with her shoulder, she cannot move it past a certain point and hadn't for months.  Our acupuncturist put a needle in, and she could move her arm as if there is no problem at all.  Like I said....incredible.  It's a lot of time,sacrifices(food wise-they are how I found out I am gluten intolerant and egg intolerant), money, and supplement taking, but it's worth it if you can feel 100% and really live your life to it's full potential.  I'd much rather sacrifice eating foods  I love, like eggs and bread to feel better.

And on a last note.  I have to share this fantastic t shirt I found at Savers yesterday with my boyfriend and his sister.  I have always wanted a dragon shirt!

Haha It's so wonderful and nerdy!  I just have such a thing for any sort of mythological creatures!



No comments:

Post a Comment