Thursday, October 25, 2012

INSTAGRAMS

I haven't done an instagram update post in a while.  So here it is.  My username is kbgarland13 if you care to follow!



My boyfriend caught this photo while I was getting ready...I think it's kind of cool.


My boyfriend got me this necklace for my birthday....which was yesterday btw!  I've wanted this necklace for the longest time!  Here is where you can buy it!  MRD74  ( I noticed the little kitty furs on my shirt AFTER I took the photo....oops!)


Umm...so I woke up to this on my birthday.  About 80 birds decided to poop all over my car.  That was great.


I found this little gem at Ragstock near my house...I had to buy it!


That's my car :)


Ghost hunters is one of my favorite shows EVER.  And I found this at Goodwill for $3.99....I had to buy it 


Mucklucks....what to say.  what to say.  They are fantastic for the cold season :)


I just got these pants at hot topic....I want to do an outfit post with them because the laces are so awesome!


I'm obsessed with Portlandia.  Seriously one of the funniest shows ever.  We are constantly quoting this show at work.  I had to buy it!


I went to my parents house and made them all curry squash.  One of the best dishes ever.  It kind of looks like puke in the photo...but it is a mouthful of spicy, coconutty, curry flavor!


I finally got lights for our porch!


I found this art nouveau piece at a local poster shop on sale for $4.....finally found a frame for it at Michaels....it looks so nice.  I have an undying love for anything Art Nouveau. Such gorgeous artwork.



Also, got to framing the painting my boyfriend made for me back when we first met.  The frame I found at the dollar pound for $1....best win ever.



This is one of my favorite necklaces.  I'm a sucker for anything fantasy, skull, or dragon related.


Just me.  Kind of blurry.   Random photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment