Thursday, October 11, 2012

NEW TANK AND SOME PICS

New for SOVRIN, I'm starting to make these little diddys out of vintage tee shirts!  They are great tank dresses.  I LOVE layering them with leggings, tights, leg warmers, tall socks, boots, cardigans, hoodies....anything!    This is the first of the bunch, and I will be making them at set sizes.  If you have a tee shirt of your own that is a larger size and want it made into one of these, you can email me at sovrinapparel@gmail.com It would be a $30 charge, and you would need to mail it to me.  However, I will take care of the mailing back.

If you like this one you can get the dragon dress here.






I posted an outfit photo a bit ago, but here are some other photos for it!








If you have Lookbook here's a link!




No comments:

Post a Comment