Thursday, October 4, 2012

SOVRIN

If you have been reading my blog, you know that I have started a new clothing line, SOVRIN this past summer.  So far things have been going pretty alright.  I think things are still starting up and getting moving, but the feedback has been great!  If you are in the Milwaukee area, you can find my stuff at Sparrow Collective.  Otherwise, you can purchase/check out SOVRIN here. 

I have sold through a lot of the tank top sizes, and are very limited in quantities.  At this point I'm kind of trying to figure out if I want to continue SOVRIN and make more designs, or just sell through what I have.  Honestly though, I'm leaning more towards continuing, but maybe adding some interesting pieces by printing on vintage.  Maybe some flannel? Hoodies?  Dresses?  Anything that really sparks my interest and would be great for winter!  Or even some cool slouchy tops?


If I print on some more American Apparel, here's what I'm thinking of adding to the mix.....


This dress can be found here on the website.  I could see this being layered a lot in the fall and winter, and then just worn throughout the summer.

Another thing I'm thinking about is printing on leggings. I would have to do a new design, or just work off of the designs I currently have and make some adjustments.  I was thinking a print on each leg, on the front thighs.


This hoodie could also be great for winter.  It's long and comfy, and could be worn with leggins.  They have some really fantastic colors, especially this forest color.



I want your opinions.  What do you want to see SOVRIN printed on?  Comments are always appreciated!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and lookbook outfits! would you like to follow each other? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to check out your blog! And you should follow my blog if you LIKE it, not just to get another follow! :) I will follow your blog if it's something I like!

      Delete