Saturday, October 6, 2012

WHAT I'VE MADE LATELY

I used to have a clothing company called Maverick clothing.  All the clothes were made from recycled materials.  I had this company for about 5 years and sold to various boutiques, and online. Aside from that, I styled various photo shoots, and did 5 runway shows.  It was such a fun time!  However, I started to get burned out from so much sewing all the time.  

Finally after about a year, I have started to get back into sewing.  I'm super happy about it. And now I'm considering adding some pieces to SOVRIN that are my hand sewn creations.  Most of them are made from recycled materials, just like before.   Here are some of my most recent creations!  














Here's an up close look at the buttons I put on this top.  I thought the design would really balance well with the delicate look of the top!  I'm super happy with them.  The other clasps I have yet to use.....I'm waiting for the right piece to come along.



Hope you like the things I've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment