Thursday, December 20, 2012

SNOW DAY

There was no work today.
So, naturally I went and fulfilled my addiction to Polyvore.
I made some outfits :)



Watching :: My boyfriend play video games
Listening to :: Resident evil videogame
Planning :: How I'm going to get to work tomorrow.
Thinking about :: Making tacos.
Loving :: My cat, I just got him shaved and he's so cute!  He's also snuggling my computer...
Stressing about :: Work :/ Tomorrow is the 21st of December, and figuring out what I want to do with my life.
Looking forward to :: Christmas, and seeing my sister!  She's coming into town from Florida.
Reading :: Attempting to re-read The Hobbit.  Although, my attention span has been little to none lately.
Making me happy :  Chicken!  Soon to be tacos!
Wishing :: I had my own successful business and an unlimited amount of energy!


holiday outfit

turquoise and orange



Pullover shirt / Haider Ackermann skinny legging / Steve Madden studded booties / Mulberry mini handbag / Drop earrings
Untitled #37



Black cardigan / Helmut racer back tank / 1921 skinny fit jeans / Leather boots / Giani Bernini , $36 / Forever 21 scarve
mint

No comments:

Post a Comment