Tuesday, February 26, 2013

FASHION SHOW PREP

Today has been super busy.  I'm getting ready for my fashion show tomorrow, and let's just say i'm the queen of procrastination.  I have mostly everything set up, except for my song.....I have no idea what to use. I have been considering a song by Crystal Castles called "Pale Flesh"


We also took photos today for some of my test prints, and some of the new prints. I have the test prints up now, but the new prints won't be up until tomorrow.  All test prints can be purchased at a discounted rate, since they aren't printed on American Apparel.

Here are some of the shots from today:


They can all be purchased from www.sovrin.etsy.com























If you are in the Madison, WI area and want to come for the show you can purchase tickets at Strutmadison.com VIP is sold out, but you can purchase regular seats for $10/each.  I will also be selling my items before and after the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment