Tuesday, February 5, 2013

UPDATE

It's been too long since I've posted here.  Let me give you an update about what's been happening lately.

I'm currently preparing for a fashion show I have coming up February 27th. (www.strutmadison.com) I haven't done a show in a good year now, so I'm excited to have a little event going on.  I will be showcasing my SOVRIN designs.  Some old, and 2 new designs (which I will not show here or on my shop until after the show)  I'm kind of overwhelmed right now, I find myself really procrastinating getting ready for this show.  No good.



Luckily, I have a day off today so I will be working on finalizing designs, ordering American Apparel, and figuring out outfits/hair/music/booth for the show.




I printed all by myself for the first time this last Sunday.  Last time I had help from my good friend Saul (www.thebaretree.com)  I was super nervous to print, but it went smoothly and was a lot of fun!

I finally bought a wacom tablet. :)


Here are a few photos from instagram :)











1 comment:

  1. great blog! found you on lookbook :) I'm following you now ♥
    would you be interested in winning a blog presentation?
    Just stop by here: http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2013/02/win-blogpresentation.html

    x
    dahi ♥

    ReplyDelete