Monday, March 11, 2013

FASHION SHOW PHOTOS REVEALED!

I just got some professional photos back from the runway show.  And I must admit, it put a smile on my face....regardless of the select awkward candid photos of myself.  It made me remember how exciting the fashion show was, how happy it made me, and how much I loved participating.

The photos were all taken by Tim Fitch, and he really did a beautiful job.

WARNING: this post is photo heavy.























 


Selling merchandise after the show, the booth was swarmed with people!  I couldn't have made it without my lovely boyfriend, Weston.








ON ANOTHER NOTE:  GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!  GO HERE.

FINAL NOTE!  GIVEAWAY


2 comments:

  1. uau Kayla, congratulations on the show! I can see that it all worked out, and the pictures from the photographer are impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula! Yes it was definitely a success :)

      Delete