Monday, March 18, 2013

HAIL SATAN AND DRINK COFFEE

What can I say, I have been wanting this t shirt for months, and I finally bought it.  It's such great soft material....definite plus.
This tee is by Blackcraft.  If you haven't heard of them yet you have to go and check them out.  I definitely would wear 100% of their stuff....Not to mention it's a small company.  Owned by just 2 dudes.  So any purchases really help them out!











So what else is new.  I'm pretty excited, SOVRIN has been featured on 2 blogs this last week!  One of the girls is Tessa Diamondly.  She has such rad style, and is on Lookbook, Facebook, and is an independent blogger.  I would be lying if I didn't say I loved every single outfit she posts!  (I also wind up noticing we own a few of the same things)  Here's her fantastic outfit she did:

The next lady is a local blogger from Wisconsin, her blog is called Look Sharp, Sconnie. I had the joy of meeting her in person at my Fashion Show in February.  She is super rad, down to earth, and has a very witty writing style.  Here's a photo from her post!



GIVEAWAY IS STILL GOING:  







2 comments: