Sunday, April 14, 2013

NEW LENSES, BIG NEWS, NEW DESIGNS, MODELS WANTED

Last week I went to The Camera Company and purchased a few new lenses.  Apparently my main lens was just cached....so I got that one replaced.  Then I couldn't help myself but get a fun lens.  I've always wanted one that would take really detailed up close pictures but the background became blurry.    I took a couple pictures of some new necklaces I got today just to play around with the new lens.

Sorry it's a bit photo heavy, but I'm just super excited!  Also, both the necklaces I got from Forever 21...they were both around $5.












Yesterday something super exciting happened for me.  A page called Nerdgasmic and Dorktastic on facebook posted a link of my Sword Leggings and they got so much traffic!  Over 600 likes and 200 shares.  So THANK YOU so much for that.  

I have 3 new leggings designs coming out hopefully next week.  I will be looking for models to model the leggings, some new tanks, as well as most of my previous inventory.  It will be a simple indoor shoot with white background.  

Here's what I'm looking for in a model:
Lady
Wears size 7 or under
Alternative look (different colored hair, tattoos, piercings...not too many piercings)
18 years old and up
Lives in the Madison, WI area

Please message me if you're interested.  sovrinapparel@gmail.com  And please do not be in any way sad or offended if I do not decide to use you.  You're still gorgeous! Just not what I'm looking for today :)

Here's an example of an ideal model:





No comments:

Post a Comment