Sunday, April 7, 2013

PATCHES

I may seem like a broken record, but I apologize for not posting for a bit I've been so busy since getting back from my trip, you know, working up a storm.  But today I finally had a day off and spent it printing and doing daily chores.  I've been wanting to try and expand SOVRIN to more styles, and recently came up with the idea of doing patches.  I love the idea of patches because it allows customers to have the prints... but for a lesser price.  That being said, my day was spent printing patches and a few re-prints of tanks and leggings.  I'm really happy with how they turned out!  The patches will be available for purchase shortly at $10/ea. www.sovrin.etsy.com 

I should have an outfit post coming up as well.  I took some photos last Friday however they didn't turn out too great.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment