Saturday, December 21, 2013

A LOOK INSIDE MY APARTMENT

I recently moved into my own place, and I absolutely love it.  It's so nice waking up and not having to talk to a single person, and just be in the company of my cat.

It's just a studio apartment, but it has a washer/dryer (in my closet!), washer/ice maker (having lived in older apartments, ice makers are GOLD), underground heated parking (saves my little mini's freezing bum) beautiful patio overlooking willy street....oh and it's in my favorite part of madison....the Willy street neighborhood.  It's been my dream to live in this area for the longest time but rent is pretty steep in madison so it's taken a bit to get a good place for a reasonable price.

Anyways, I've adapted well to this size apartment, and it's actually a perfect size.  In time I'd love to upgrade so I can have my studio/printing/art space in another room, but that's just hopes for now.

Here are some photos of what I've done with my place so far, I'd still like to add more artwork into the place (above my bed) but it will come in time.









And this is my kitty Lilo (named after Lilu from 5th element)


No comments:

Post a Comment