Thursday, January 9, 2014

INSTAGRAM UPDATE

Here's a little update of what's been going on on my instagram.  My tag name is @sovrin_



Here are 2 awesome entries from the SOVRIN instagram challenge!  They are totally rockin' their SOVRIN duds.

Just like the rest of the world, I tried to be a bit optimistic about the upcoming year and write a few goals for myself.  So far I've sketched....worked out/swam....started blogging again....made some granola bars....

I'd say it's an ok start.





Here are a few outfit posts......I'm not much for color...can you tell?






This phone my brother got me for christmas....the eyes light up when someone needs to buzz up to my apartment....so rad!


The new shredded muscle tanks!  Super happy I finally made these and replaced the old tanks.  In time I may add tanks back in...but for now....tees and muscle tees it is!


Today I've been hibernating and doodling!


Another outfit photo.....me in my SOVRIN witching hour hoodie!


No comments:

Post a Comment