Wednesday, January 8, 2014

NEW YEARS QUESTIONARE

A bad habit I’m going to break:
Not giving myself enough time for myself.  And actually using my downtime for something more productive.  I've definitely been a victim of the winter hibernation weather......
A destination I’d like to visit:
L.A.  (which i'm going to in February!)
I’m going to work harder at:
Building SOVRIN.  Working harder on designs, and creating full lines.  Also, making time to workout/swim.
A project I’d like to finish:
The new SOVRIN line!
A class I’d like to take:
Yoga......I'd also like to become more advanced in illustrator and photoshop....so taking a few classes would be nice!
I’d like to spend more time doing:
Drawing/anything artistic.  Also I'd like to try and get outdoors more in the summer.  
A food I want to eat more of:
I want to make more smoothies.  I've only just started making them again....but this time I'm using a lot of kale, spinache, ginger, and other veggies to mix in with the sweeter fruits.  
I want to wear more:
Dresses and dressy clothes.  I have a tendency to wear jeans and tees/tanks a lot just because most of the time I'm working in my studio as opposed to being out in the real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment