Friday, January 17, 2014

WITCHING HOUR LINE: temporarily out of stock

A lot of people have been asking me what's going on with The Witching Hour line and why it's out of stock/if it will ever come back.  I figured I'd make a little post to clarify a few things.

The reason why it's out of stock:  The fabric I have since switched over to has run out of stock.  I am working hard at finding either a replacement fabric, or seeing if it will ever come back in stock.  I should know if the current fabric will be back within a few weeks........

Stay patient all, I'm doing my best to push through this as quickly as possible and get them back online asap.


I have tried a few other fabric options, and one seems semi promising.  It's a bit more expensive material, but is really comfy and soft.  I'll keep you posted on where things are headed.

ALSO

I have been working on some new designs that will use organic bamboo blend materials....I'm pretty excited to see how it all turns out!




On another note....I've just added a new item to my shop:  The Cat Skull Panties
$12/ea sizes S-XL

2 comments: