Friday, September 26, 2014

SONG OF THE DAY

Been a while since I've posted.  SOVRIN has grown more than I could ever imagine.  It's fantastic, but I have been extremely busy filling orders and continuing to build and grow.  I'm trying to not let myself get too engulfed in work and still allow myself time to just be.  I've been getting back into riding this year......and may actually take the plunge and buy my first horse.  I've been wanting this for at least 15 years, and the time may have come.

Anyways, I'd like to leave with this song.
It's a current favorite.  I've been re-listening to my BIRP (Blalock's Indie Rock Playlist) albums, and finding some forgotten gems.

https://soundcloud.com/wearecathedrals/sets/cathedrals-ep

If you have never heard of the magical site known as BIRP.FM ....and you are a lover of independent artists and looking for some new (and free) music, this is the place to go.  Every month they release a colorful playlist of 100+ songs.  I look forward to the 1st every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment