One of my favorite companies is Moon Raven Designs. They create gorgeous jewelry that are mostly based on animalistic anatomy....which is one of my obsessions. I have 2 necklaces from them....and just ordered a 3rd. I am beyond excited. They are a little on the expensive side, but they are very worth it as I cannot find any other company that pays as much attention to detail as they do. The current necklaces I own, I wear almost every day. Here is a photograph of the new necklace I will be expecting!
The other necklaces I own by them are these: (my lovely boyfriend bought both of them for me!)
The ram skull necklace was what first drew me to their shop. I wear this one the most. It's absolutely amazing.
Another company I just purchased from is Fearless Plugs. This girl creates some pretty rad plugs and at a great price. One thing I love about her shop is that you get a lot of choices when it comes to color/size/style. It's always nice being able to order exactly what you like. I just ordered these items:
I'm super excited for these anchors....just the cutest buttons! And I have yet to get gold plugs for my newly sized up ears :)
These bird skull plugs are awesome because you can choose the color rose....so I of course chose black. I love that they are dangly so that I can feel as if I am wearing fancy earrings when in reality I'm just wearing fancy plugs. OH and size 9/16 is available....awesome.






No comments:
Post a Comment