Sunday, January 22, 2012

NEW

Just did a photoshoot last night with two awesome ladies Autumn and Jenna, thank you! Here are a few of the photos I came up with, the items are now on sale on my Etsy.


VELVET ZIPPER TANK DRESS



BLACK LEATHER THIGH HIGH ZIP WARMERS


OVERSIZED STUDDED JERSEY T


THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS


BLACK OVERSIZED TANK


BLACK OVERSIZED STRIPED RACERBACK TANK



Here are some other photos that i've re-taken of other merchandise:












Alot of changes have been made recently to maverickclothing.com and to maverick's etsy. So you should all check it out!

On a side note....I turn 21 this sunday! Woot woot! I'm pretty excited. I'm just going to go to my cabin with my boyfriend and family, and visit all the funny small town pubs. I figure, it's a good excuse to get out of madison, and I can get crazy at the bars and clubs anytime for the rest of my life. I do feel bad that i have to leave my cat home though. :( I will miss my booty!

Hopefully I will be posting some awesome pics of zombie makeup I did for a photoshoot soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment