Wednesday, April 25, 2012

FINALLY SENT FOR AA WHOLESALE LICENSE

It's taken weeks and weeks but I've finally finished the wholesale license application. It took so long because I was waiting for a copy of my sellers permit. And it took a week to get it....when I got it, it was under the wrong business name, so I had to get that changed. So today, I finally got the correct permit. Hooray! And just sent in all 3 forms and my permit. Hopefully I can get approved, I don't see why not! I'm so excited. I've really got to get the ball rolling on this thing. I really want to change my life around and start being productive again. I'm sick of going out and drinking all the time, all though it is very fun, I just want to cut back a bit. I think it's really de-motivating me. Because whenever I drink, even if it's only a bit(unless if it's a glass of wine or something) I wake up feeling just groggy and tired. I don't want that anymore. I want to wake up, go biking, make things, and just really use my days. I feel like the last year has just flown by and not in a good way. Because I don't feel that I have much to show for it. Yeah I've moved up in Hot Topic and got store manager, but that was too easy. I don't feel challenged in my every day life. I don't feel like I've been treating myself well. I know i'm in my early twenties and that's excusable for the age, but I don't feel like it's excusable for me. It's frustrating because it's been something I've been wanting to change for a while, but I haven't gotten that push. I've been better, and I'm at least aware of it now and trying to make a change. It's just hard, because I don't like saying no to people. If they ask me out, most of the time I say yes....but lately I've really been trying to say no. I'm bummed too, every day I have off seems to storm....bye bye potential bike ride :(

No comments:

Post a Comment