Thursday, June 28, 2012

IDOL

It's so easy to get caught up in shows.  One show I constantly am watching over and over is L.A. Ink (currently watching now)

I love this show because I love seeing what tattoos the artist are making, not to mention there's quite a story line of weird drama that just sucks you in.  Another reason is that I really look up to Kat Von D like no other.  She's gorgeous, talented, and an amazing business woman.  I absolutely  love her style too.  If I had the money I'd totally wear a lot of the bad ass shoes, corsets, and sweet jackets. 

(now is the time I geek out over her and her awesome style)









Seeing her style always makes me think of one of my favorite brands, Salvage.  I've only been lucky enough to come across 3 salvage pieces.....They are incredibly expensive.  Here are some of my favorites:




Meeep I'd absolutely kill for this hoodie!!!! It's just so cute.  Especially the back.  I think my next project will be to create some awesome salvage looking clothing.

The wear of the clothing looks so great.  They use the best materials, and the fit is wonderful.  If i had enough money I would own all these pieces.  (they are about $200 each.....eeek)

No comments:

Post a Comment