Monday, December 10, 2012

CAMERA

I felt like playing with my camera today and working with different types of editing. I really never use my flash, but I've seen many photos lately that look really sweet, and I'm pretty sure they used a flash to achieve this certain kind of look. It's very grunge. Here's a few photos I took.






I like the last one the best.  Something about this type of photo I really like.  I'm going to try and do some outfit photos with this type of lighting.  Or lack there of.



I got my chest tattoo almost finished today.  It was painful.  But it was a nice visit.  They guy I have doing my tattoo is really insightful, and really nice to talk with.  I'm hoping to get photos of my tattoo soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great color hair!

    Giveaway: http://she-walkss.blogspot.it/2012/11/2-giveaway-firmoo-glasses.html

    ReplyDelete