Sunday, January 22, 2012

HOODIESANDJEWELRY

All right so I said that I would post the hoodie i've been working on for myself, and here it is. I didn't do much to it, but I really love it!






And yep, that is actually me. I usually don't model clothing myself, but since it's my hoodie, I think it's only fitting. I modeled the new FUEL hoodie I just made also!



My hair is kinda funny in this pic. But Ohhh well. This hoodie is a size Medium and it's $50 you can purchase it here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64004638/fuel-zip-sweatshirt

I am trying out some jewelry making as well. I made two pairs of these awesome talon earrings, on for myself, and on for whoever decides to purchase! They are $10 and can be purchased here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64003766/black-bird-talon-earrings



The last item i've been working on is this awesome keychain/bag charm. I love it! I'm thinking i'm going to make one for myself tooo(although I can't make it exact because most of the materials are recycled/one of a kind) I just think they look super cute attached to a small clutch.

This item is $12 and can be purchased here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64003269/kanji-talon-bag-clip-or-keychain

I really love jewelry making, it's definitely a totally different domain from sewing. I'm going to try my hand at it a bit more. I really love mixing vintage/recycled pieces with new. I feel like it just creates a unique timeless charm to the items. I'm hoping to go out sometime this coming week and search for great items to use in jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment