Sunday, January 22, 2012

NEW BLOG

All right so if anybody has seen my old blog. maverickclothing.blogspot.com, you will notice that most all my posts have been copied to this new blog(hence the reason why all the posts are currently dated 1/22/12). I've decided to change my blog name and image because I feel that it will give me more creative freedom, as well as open up new clothing opportunities. I've been contemplating creating a new brand. I have a name in the making. It's simple and straight forward. I feel that I have grown out of my old name and brand, and am ready for something new. In this blog I will keep an update on my progress with my new brand as well as postings relating to fashion, diy, thrift, craft, music, lifestyle....and anything I find inspiring that I want to share. So here it is, my new blog.

kaylagarland.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment