Sunday, July 1, 2012

RECENT FINDS

I've been shopping a lot lately....too much actually.  I have been meaning to document all that I purchase on here, but I've been slacking.  Here's what I've found:


LACE LOAFERS
I found these puppies at Forever 21 yesterday.  I love them so much!  I purchased them for a wedding I went to with my boyfriend and his family.  They are so comfortable, cute, and breathable.  Best pair of flats ever, and they were only $24


STUDDED FLANNEL
$10
I found this number at Plato's closet.  I just about died when I saw the studded shoulder detail.  I have been on the lookout for a flannel for a while, and this guy is way better than any normal flannel.  I've already worn it a few times.  I wore it with black ripped skinny jeans, boots, and a black/brown slouch tee.  It looked super cute. I'm sure you will see this flannel in many Lookbook posts so be on the lookout.


PLAID CARDIGAN
I found this cardigan at savers.  I just happen to be there on a monday, and the whole store just happened to be 50% off!  Sadly I only found this lonesome cardigan.  I love it though.  It will be super great for fall.  I'm thinking about wearing it with some black distressed skinnys or zipper skinnys...boots....and a black tank.   It's pretty easy to match with about anything....no complaints here.  I've just got to take it in a bit, as it's a size Large but in women's sizes. I scored this one for only $3


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant post!!! :-) Said it before but great blog. Keeps me coming back for more! :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe hey thanks! I do the best I can :)

    ReplyDelete