Tuesday, October 2, 2012

OUTFITS AND WISHLISTS

Here are some of the recent outfits I've been working on!
anatomical cool things

outfit

Crochet shirt
topshop.com

Miss selfridge
missselfridge.com

J Brand j brand
shopzoeonline.com

fall

fall by kbgarland featuring a stacked heel

Over knee socks
buckle.com

Burberry stacked heel
couture.zappos.com

Vero Moda loop scarve
$45 - veromoda.com

I may have used the ribcage necklace a few too many times....oopsie. Here is a wishlist of mine from ROMWE.com
Romwe.com wishlist

I would pretty much wear all of these dresses! SO cute! I think they would look great with some comfy scarves. I have a feeling I'm going to go a bit scarf crazy this fall/winter.
dresses

Dress
modcloth.com

Sheer dress
modcloth.com

Bettie page
modcloth.com

Dress
modcloth.com

Dress
modcloth.com

Sheer dress
modcloth.com

Coach short dress
modcloth.com

Mustard dress
modcloth.com

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nava You should follow my blog only if you actually LIKE it, not for another fan! I will follow your blog if it's something I enjoy! :) Thanks for understanding!

    ReplyDelete