Saturday, November 10, 2012

A COLLECTION OF BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS

I have a Tumblr account, and I wanted to share some of my recent favorites with you. I go to tumblr for inspiration. I enjoy pinterest, however, I feel that tumblr has much more unique photos. Pinterest is much better for DIY projects and cooking....which is great!

 If you like what you see, you can see more. I have a link up above in my navigation bar for my Tumblr account. :)


 *I do not claim any of these photos. Original source can be found on my tumblr!*













I really love this quote.  I do think I would change it and take out the last bit so it reads, "I fall in love with peoples passion, the way their eyes light up when they talk about the things they love."




This photo was taken off of Kat Von D's Instagram (if you don't know this already, I have a mad girl crush on her) 


This girl is absolutely gorgeous, her hair is something to die for.  Check out her blog....you will fall in love too.







A lot of times when I look through tumblr and see all of these beautiful, interesting people, I want to change and be just that.  Some people look like they have their life together, that they are doing what they love, and aren't caught up in a day to day routine.  They look worldly.  They have a lot to say. 

 I felt like that once.

That's my goal.  I don't want to be working on somebody else's schedule, but my own.  I want to be constantly learning.  Constantly experiencing new things.  I want to be doing what I love.


On a last note.


I colored my hair black yesterday.  I love it.

1 comment: