Friday, February 22, 2013

NEW PLUGS


I decided to stay in tonight, I have to work at 9 am tomorrow.
I'm just enjoying watching How I met your Mother on Netflix in an empty apartment. (Weston went out)
It's pretty nice. :)


I'm still working on finalizing this fashion show.
I feel so unprepared.
But I gave myself 3 days off next week for preparation.
I have to figure out a song for the runway.....nothing has been jumping out at me.
Oh and good news....VIP tickets have sold out!  (that's a good sign, right?)


Oh!  Weston got me some awesome plugs from etsy for valentines day....I'm wearing them now.
I LOVE them :)




You can check them out and see what else they have to offer HERE.
They have so many other styles to choose from, I honestly want to buy them all.

Here are a few of my favorites:



OH!  And I want this purse:


I've been on the hunt for the perfect bag, and this may be the one. 
It always just takes a while for me to commit to a purchasing something offline.






No comments:

Post a Comment