Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BUSY BUSY BEE

Busy busy busy busy.....

Any day off is just always jam packed and I never feel like it's enough time.  Today I had an appointment in the morning, and then went to my parents house for printing and SOVRIN stuff.  I was bombarded with orders today which was so great (thank you!) but also overwhelming.  It's a step in the right direction, however I didn't get everything completed that I wanted.

Highlights of my day:
1.  I was able to use my new pallet for printing, and feel like a made a huge jump in progress.  The printing went so much faster, and turned out fantastic!!  I'm feeling really great about it.

2.  Had an acupuncture appointment today, and my mind feels clear, and my body good.

3.  I made shipping labels for SOVRIN, so now I don't have to write my address on every single package *whew*

I don't have too much to blog about today, as I still have some drawing and designing to do today...oh and I have to eat...that whole thing.

It really does take a lot of work to try and build a company while you have to pay for rent/car stuff/ grownup things.....if I have one word of advice to all of you wanting to start a business...start EARLY.  If you are still living with your parents or in high school....keep it up and push for what you want to do....because its way easier to build a business when you don't have any personal expenses!

P.S. anybody get the new Paramore album?  I've never been a crazy fan of Paramore....however I do really enjoy their new album.





2 comments:

  1. So so so glad that you're doing so well!

    This is amazing. It must be beyond gratifying to feel all of your hard work paying off. Congrats on everything - you're an inspiration!

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete