Thursday, June 27, 2013

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO

Well well, it's only been about a month since my last post.   My apologies.  I have to say the reason for my absence has just been due to me being overwhelmingly busy!  I think that my priorities will be changing soon enough, and I should have more time for blogging and my personal business.  Here are a few pictures from the last few months.

I recently did a photo shoot with two amazing ladies, Amber and Sally.  The photos turned out pretty great.  I'm still learning how to properly use my camera, but in time I hope to master it.    I've also added a lot of new items to my Etsy shop.









I've also been doing some test prints, and trying out printing on new items.   Here I'm wearing an Illuminati dress I printed.....it was difficult to do and very time consuming, but I think it turned out great.



Here is the newest design of them all.  I'm hoping to have them available by this Friday.  I won't have the time to use a fancy model, so it will most likely be me modeling for just the first shots.....hopefully I will have time for a shoot very soon so I don't have to be modeling for long haha.

\  



This dress I will be wearing today!  Super excited, it's so cute.  I want this to be also available by Friday *fingers crossed*  I haven't decided the price point for this dress just yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment