Friday, July 12, 2013

LEAVING

I'm so happy to finally say that I will have more time for blogging and my company, SOVRIN.  I have decided to take a chance and leave my current job as Store Manager at Hot Topic in order to pursue where my passions lie.  I will really miss the company, as I've been there for about 5 years now.  It's semi-terrifying, but I think it's a needed step.  I have a part time job lined up, but I will fully devote the rest of my time to building my business.  I hope everything goes in the right direction.

This may be the biggest chance I've ever taken.

But let's be real, my dream is not to be a store manager, it's to be designing and creating.  If I don't leave now, I feel as though it will never happen.


Bring it on.


On a side-note.  I'm doing a big sale on my etsy, and getting rid of all of my mis-printed items for a mega discount.  You can see all the sale stuff here.


Last thing.....HOODIES!

I will be printing on hoodies this fall!  It will be a made-to-order thing as they are kind of expensive per piece.  They will be printed on American Apparel #f497 in black.  You get to choose your size, and the print you would like on the back.  $50



Well, that's all for now!  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment