Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TUESDAY TRENDS

This is my first Tuesday Trends post. In these posts, I am going to tell you about what I foresee as the new upcoming trends, what I'm super in love with now, and/or things I've been seeing a lot of!

(all photos are click-through to take you back to the original website)

Here are some no-brainer trends of the moment....
1.  Studded anything...jackets, shoes, denim, accessories...whatever! Studded back platform booties and studded loafers....these two shoe styles without the studs are a hit on their own.



2.  The hi-lo silhouette


3.  Galaxy print anything and printed leggings



4.  Grunge style


Another trend that I am not yet posting is Peplum.  I have just bought a super great peplum top the other day and I'm planning on doing a lookbook post very shortly!

Among others....creepers, studded collars, collars
There are plenty more to go around, but these are just a few of the main ones.

....now for the upcoming

Something that I foresee as being a big hit....and beyond that something I am just itching to get....or make  are super distressed/destroyed sweaters. I have been looking and looking online for some great ones, but man they are hard to find.  I don't know why I'm thinking this will be a big trend....but in my eyes I just gotta have one!  Here are some photos of what I'm talking about.

I apologize, this one is a small photo, but It's definitely one of my favorites!









While searching for photos I came across this lovely little video that teaches you how to create a distressed sweater.  I'm thinking I may attempt this tomorrow (yay first day off from Hot Topic in 8 days!!!)  I will definitely blog what I make!





5 comments:

  1. Great post! I saw you on Lookbook.nu then I followed your blog. :)

    Please check out mine if you have time - http://blabberquene.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you following me! I will definitely check out your blog :) im on my phone now, but definitely when I get home!

      Delete
  2. I love all of these, esp. those Jeffrey Campbells. God I want some so so badly. Baw.

    Found you through lookbook and just followed via GFC - love your edgy style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too!!! Especially the boots :) and really thank you sp much for following! Its greatly appreciated <3

      Delete
  3. Love your style!♥ I´m in love with the JC - shoes!:)
    follow me to germany:
    http://sweet-kisses-lie.blogspot.de

    Love, Lie

    ReplyDelete