Tuesday, October 23, 2012

SOVRIN UPDATE, NEW DESIGNS

Alright, I'm coming down to the line of getting my new prints out and ready for SOVRIN.  I'm re-printing the Ram Skull, and then adding for sure a new Death Moth design, and possibly one other one, which I will show at a later date!  Here are the styles I will be printing on:


Black Unisex men's tank:

I will order 12 small, 12 med, 12 large
If I decide to go forward with the new 2nd design, there will be 3 available tanks in each design in each size.

All printed in an off white.

I"m absolutely in LOVE with this color tank.  You don't even know.  I will definitely be owning and constantly wearing this tank with the Death Moth design.

For this color, I will be ordering 12 small, 12 med, and 12 large.

Printing 1/2 death  moth, and half the new design.  I have chosen to use black ink for this tank.  It will be very subtle, and I think it will look great.

I haven't decided yet if I want the ram skull on this tank yet.  If you want a ram skull on this tank, please let me know asap.  You can email me at sovrinapparel@gmail.com


This tri blend tank will be the same order as above.




I am also contemplating doing some hoodies.  If anybody wants a hoodie, please let me know within the next few days.  I will charge $45 for each hoodie.  You can pick your color here  or here for tri-blend.  And then just let me know what size you want!  I can print the design on the front or back, back will come out clearer.


 If you want any other color tank, tee, hoodie, long sleeve you find on the American Apparel wholesale site, let me know and I can print whatever design you want. :)


Like SOVRIN on facebook, and you can get all the updates on what's going on with printing and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment