I did quite a bit of printing today. I had 2 new designs to print for my upcoming fashion show. Everything turned out really great. I was extremely nervous to print the leggings, just because I had to make sure they ended up completely symmetrical, and that each side didn't touch each other with wet ink. It was a task, but a lot easier than I expected.
I used masking tape to line up each print.
I'm wearing one of the "test" pairs. It was the first pair I printed. I had one side pulled higher. So this isn't a final thing. The other pairs I printed are symmetrical. The sword on the left was a 2 pass print, where as the sword on the right was a 3 pass print. I stuck with using 3 passes for the remaining leggings.
I printed the new "creature" design on a hoodie for myself. It turned out awesome! Again, these photos aren't for professional use, just to show y'all what to expect.
Anyways the day went really well. I took a lot longer than I expected for printing though.....there never seems to be enough time in the day.