Tuesday, March 4, 2014

STORENVY


So this is a bit more personal post (less SOVRIN) I recently found/re-came across storenvy.com and saw that a ton of people are just posting their closets on this site.  I have a lot of clothes I barely wear and just get tired of, so I figured i'd give it a go!  I've already made 2 sales and it's only been up for a couple days :)  It's super simple and pretty addicting if you ask me!  

Here's my link:  WWW.TRICE.STORENVY.COM


I keep going on there to shop myself, and am trying to find someone with my same style....so I can buy all their clothes :p  If you have a storenvy post yours in the comments!  I'd love to see what you have in your closet :)


Anyways.....here are some of the things I'm selling!  Almost everything is under $7.....



















3 comments:

  1. I bought your Headband Set last night <3
    I hope they'll all fit great (I have a small head) and I can have fun styling them!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I admire all the clothes handbags and belts , you’ve shared in your blog. I’m looking forward for more posts from you. thanks a lot.Cheap Prom Dresses UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to buy a couple of things, but the link says your stuff is not up. :(
    Ping me and I'll buy!

    ReplyDelete